Join Our Clients
Making Smarter Hiring & Operational Decisions
Why Should This Be Number 1 Priority?
For New Hires & Seasoned Team members
We Use the CEFR. Level System!
Common European Framework of Reference developed by Cambridge University and the European Commision.
- Internationally preferred method of testing
- 6 levels of proficiency of global Business English communication
- Easier to apply and implement to real world operations and growth plans.
Our Standard Process Is as easy as… 1,2,3
Candidates are onboarded efficiently, we offer both a ‘self-sign up’ option and a ‘done for you’ option. Our team then takes over all instructions and communications with the candidates.
Candidate Testing Includes:
1. Speaking & Listening Assessment With Native English Examiner
2. Reading & Writing Email/Report Assignments (5 Tasks)
3. CEFR Level Placement Test
(60 Questions/20 Minutes)
4. Training Needs & Aptitude for Learning Assessment
= 2 hours (total average completion time)
Detailed Report & Certificate
You will receive a detailed and comprehensive report evaluating the candidates performance, skills and current CEFR Level.
Within 24 hours of the candidate completing phase 2 (above)